- 10 plus YEARS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS – Chemical Guys invented the snow foam. We’ve been selling snow foams on Amazon since 2012 and consistently getting the best ratings and reviews (26,000 plus and growing between Honeydew, Watermelon, and Blueberry). They are some of the best-selling products in the history of Chemical Guys. Don’t believe us. Check out the reviews and ratings on this page.
- A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF FOAM – The key to a clean car or a complete detail starts with a great wash. The best way to wash your car, truck, SUV, RV, or Jeep is to use a product that creates a lot of foam. Honeydew Snow Foam produces thick, dirt-fighting bubbles that help clean any vehicle.
- BUCKET, FOAM GUN, OR CANNON – Whether you are washing with a wash mitt and bucket, a foam gun connected to your garden hose, or a foam cannon connected to your pressure washer, Honeydew Snow Foam is the right car wash soap to deliver loads of foam and suds to get a great wash.
- BEGINNER AND PROFESSIONAL DETAILER FRIENDLY – Chemical Guys makes products for beginners and experts alike. Chemical Guys products are professional grade to get the best results and are also simple enough for even a beginner to achieve immediate results. This soap was made in the USA.
- CONCENTRATED – A little bit goes a long way. Just add 1-3 oz. of Watermelon Snow Foam to a 5-gallon wash bucket or to a 32 oz. solution tank for your foam cannon or foam gun and you are ready to experience a foam frenzy.
- SMELLS AWESOME, LOOKS FANTASTIC, FEELS GREAT – Washing your car should not only be fun, but it should make you feel good. It makes you feel awesome when your ride looks clean and new. We’ve created Honeydew Snow Foam to not only make your wash better and easier but also, the amazing candy scent adds to your car washing experience.
- PH BALANCED – Other detailing shampoos and low-grade car wash soaps are often too strong, stripping wax and staining plastic and rubber parts. Honeydew Snow Foam is pH balanced and gentle on all exterior automobile parts like paint, clear coat, polished metals, glass, and plastic trim. It’s safe on waxes, sealants, and ceramic coatings too.