Greetings, Car Enthusiasts!
Welcome to the 2023 season of Toledo Cars and Coffee!
At Toledo Cars & Coffee, we want to maintain a culture that is safe, welcoming, and family friendly. By participating in our gatherings you agree to the following:
1) No burnouts. Not in the parking lot, and not out on the road when you leave. It endangers the people around you, risks precious and sometimes irreplaceable machinery, and upsets many of the people present.
2) No loud or excessive displays of power are allowed at Toledo Cars & Coffee. In addition to being unwanted in the setting of a morning social, the loud noise can be frightening and painful to young children. Please keep this in mind and be respectful.
3) If your car is loud, be considerate of those around you when you start your engine and as you navigate the parking lot by keeping the revs down.
4) Please do not touch the vehicles unless it is okay with the owner.
5) By participating in these events, you agree to release the organizers, volunteers, property owners, tenants, and all people and organizations connected to this event from any and all liability of damages, injuries, losses, or claims to you, your property, your vehicles, or its occupants.
6) By participating in these events, you agree to allow use of any photograph or video of you or your vehicle without financial compensation or written permission.
We realize that not everyone may agree with these rules; to those who disagree, you are asked to not attend.
Once again, the owners and managers of Shoppes at River Place have graciously welcomed us to gather on their property.
Our first meet is this Sunday, April 9.
The rest of the schedule looks like this:
Saturday, May 13
Sunday, June 11
Sunday, July 9
Sunday, August 13
Sunday, September 10
Sunday, October 8
Sunday, November 12 (if roads are salt-free)
All meets are from 9am – Noon
Attached image of River Place shows where we park.
– Please leave the spaces closest to the stores for the patrons.
– Stay away from Churchill’s – they will be busy
– Location is the NW corner of 25 (N Dixie) and Eckel Junction, right off of 475.
– There’s a Biggby, Barry’s Bagels, and Dunkin all in one place.
– Smooth pavement and entrances
Thanks, and see you at the meet!!