Palmer Motorsports Park
Friday, May 26th, 2023
High Performance Driver Education Event
All Experience Level Track Drivers Welcome
$40 Discount for VW/AUDI/PORSCHE drivers
Join SCDA, a leader in HPDE since 1995, for a High Performance Driver Education Track Day at Palmer Motorsports Park in 2023.
This event is open for new and experienced track drivers. Our focus is on safety, education, and quality track time to help you be your best while having fun.
About the Event:
- 4-5 Sessions on Track
- Open to drivers of ALL experience levels
- Professional Classroom Sessions
- $40 Discount for Porsche/Audi/VW drivers
- Muffled event with a 95db sound limit
- Rental Spec Miatas are available for this event
- Early-Bird Special: Save $30 by registering one month or more prior to the event
- Palmer Motorsports Park full day entry fee is $399 until 4/26/23
- Novice entry fee includes In car Instruction, Virtual and In-Person Classroom, Instructor for Lead-Shadow upon request
The Sports Car Driving Association
is pleased to make a visit to Palmer Motor Sports Park Whiskey Hill Raceway. On Whiskey Hill 7 miles off the Turnpike is Palmer Motorsports Park (PMP), the first true road course in Massachusetts. Created for driver training, testing, and competitive events, Palmer Motorsports Park is a place to pursue your passion for racing and winning. Whiskey Hill Raceway: 2.3 miles long, 40-feet wide, 190 feet of elevation in an alpine wilderness. Designed by grassroots racers and professional designers and carved from Whiskey Hill granite (courtesy of J Read Corporation) Whiskey Hill Raceway is a one-of-a-kind roller coaster ride.
Sound Restrictions: Please note that cars will need to be MUFFLED to 95dB at all Palmer Motorsports Park track.