this is a CENTRAL TIME ZONE event
This is a PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY event due to limited spaces.
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER TO ATTEND
link to register here,
Limited to 200 cars.
There are 70 Trophies to hand out
Best In Show
Best Military themed vehicle
Gates open 8 am
Show starts 9 AM
Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance 10 am
lunch 11 am
gates will be open until 3 for you to take pics next to the airplanes.
cost is 45.00 per car and that includes entry and lunch for the driver, additional lunches may be ordered for 15.00 at time of registration.
lunch will be a BBQ truck
your choice of meat sandwich
Back story on show,
My father passed away in October due to cancer. One of things he was most proud of in life was being a USAF veteran. He served in the Vietnam war and was a machinist and worked on F-100 Super Sabres. It just so happens The Ft Worth Aviation Museum just received a F-100 super Sabre as a donation and through the efforts of the museum and the Super Sabre Society they are painting the airplane in a livery that was used when Dad was in service, and to honor my dad the museum and the super Sabre society have agreed to put my dad’s name and unit logo on the airplane. He will be forever enshrined on the airplane he loved so much. To show my appreciation I am holding this car show to raise money for the museum.
Two things my dad loved cars and planes, no better way to honor him then having a car show where you get to park next to historic War planes. Please come and enjoy a day my dad would have loved.
RULES TO FOLLOW
1. please listen to the people parking you, they are there to help and for the safety of the planes and your car. IF YOU ARGUE OR CUSS AT THEM YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
2. THIS IS SUN EVENT ONLY AS YOU WILL BE PARKED ON THE GRASS
3. you will not be able to save spots for friends, if you are coming with a group, please meet offsite and come in together.
4. when taking pics after the show, please use spotters so there are no accidents, please take quick photos as others may want to take them as well.
5. please be patient coming in the show in the am as there is only 1 entrance.
MOST IMPORTANT ENJOY THE DAY.
I AM LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO HELP WITH PARKING. THOSE THAT HELP WILL GET IN EARLY. MESSAGE ME IF YOU CAN HELP