Building upon 27 years of excellence, Sunday’s traditional Concours d’Elegance features 18 judged car classes including post-war American, Italian, and English automobiles, a celebration of the storied Alfa Romeo brand, Brass Era steam cars, and automobiles transported from the dealerships of 1963.
- 150 historically significant vehicles vying for various awards and accolades
- 18 car classes
- Afternoon Awards Ceremony
- Free Hagerty Ride & Drives, open to the public on a first come, first served basis
- Future Drivers Club, with free automotive activities designed for the next generation of car lovers
- Various cuisines and concessions available for purchase